Saturday, February 11, 2012

Typical Saturday afternoon


It's just a typical Saturday afternoon here in my apartment, drinking my coffee, reading a fashion magazine and doing laundry. Unfortunately, it has to come to an abrupt end in about 20 min. I have to get ready for work, the real world kicks in.

I had the day off yesterday and I spent it doing the things I love best. I got up showered and got ready and went shopping. I LOVE shopping with all of my heart. I went to Target, the mall, Tj Maxx, another Tj Maxx. You think I might like Tj Maxx? Just a little. It was so relaxing. Then after all of that shopping I went to diner with my cousin Katie and Mongolian BBQ, which was amazing. We came back to my apartment where I showed her what I got when I went shopping and I showed her this hot pink lipstick that I got from MAC, its called likable. My boyfriend Robin then came over and met Katie for the first time and we hung out for a little bit. Then I dragged Robin along with me to see The Vow. That was such a good movie and he didn't even mind it that much. Before we went though I took him to buffalo wild wings and got him a beer and wings so he was a happy camper.

It was a great day off and I am sad that it has to come to an end, but I have to get ready to go to work. Boy, its going to be a long night. At least I only have 5 work days until my vacation and Chicago! Can't wait!!!

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment